Breast Pads (Made to Order)
* Made to order
Reusable Breast Pads Eco-Friendly and sustainable a great alternative to the traditional throw away pads.
Hand cut and stitched by myself.
- 4 Layers -
- Soft Microfleece that draws moisture away from the skin to the absorbent part leaving it feeling dry and keeping your skin dry.
- Bamboo fleece layer also helps drawing the moisture away.
- PUL "PolyUrethane Laminate" (waterproof) layer to prevent any soaking through. (Maybe small leakage if not changed regularly)
- Fun cotton cover so you have something pretty on.
- 1 Pair
- 5 Pairs
- Change pads when they feel full and damp
- Otherwise 1 pair for day and one pair at night.
- Wash in a delicate mesh bag
- Dry lying flat to avoid developing folds or wrinkles
- Wash regularly and do not allow wet pads to sit as breast milk produces an odor like food and when it spoils the scent is strong.